Apple Berry Smoothie
Recipe Type: Beverages
Enjoy this delicious smoothie fresh out of the blender or portion into two popsicle molds and freeze for a sweet and healthy treat later on.
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/2 small apple, cored and chopped
- 6 oz fat-free plain greek yogurt
- ~1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (add less or more depending on desired consistency)
- Handful of ice cubes
- Combine raspberries, apple, yogurt, almond milk and ice in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
Serving size: 1 smoothie Calories: 194 Fat: 2g Carbohydrates: 25g Sugar: 16g Sodium: 70mg Fiber: 7g Protein: 21g
1 Protein 1 Fruit